We own a Dyson vacuum cleaner and I know that anything Dyson creates is just bloody amazing and stands the test of time. So when I saw this I was over the moon until I did a bit more research and found the cost. I feel like I need to sing Jesse J’s song Pricetag right about now.
Things you should know about this new hairdryer that will be hitting the shores of New Zealand in 2017.
- Price tag – ok guys I would suggest you sit down for this, because it will knock your socks off, this hairdryer is going to retail for about $700 WTF!!!! The things I can do for that amount of money. I guess I’m not Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Hawkins!
- It’s meant to be a much quieter hairdryer and dries your hair much quicker than your average hairdryer
- It has a thermostat that measures the temperature 20 times per second reducing heat damage
- The motor is in the handle and the accessories i.e nozzles are magnetic
- It’s meant to last at least 10 years (wonder if I can use that as a selling point to the husband?…mmm…probably not!)
This hairdryer will be unbelievable but really there is no way I can afford this. However if there are demos at stores I will be going in with freshly washed hair to “try” it out 😆